Gods of the Gaps
This wiki’s pages are divided into a few categories.
- First, there are history pages. These describe what has happened between modern time and the beginning of the game, somewhere in the 2200’s. They’re certainly not meant to be exhaustive, but rather to cover the most significant events and people.
- Second, there are people pages. These describe individual people. The wiki will initially be seeded with significant, popular people (some Starlords, High Chancellor of UFP, Certain UFP Chancellors, famous pirates, and so on) as well as those folks characters will be familiar with (fixers, mechanics, smugglers, bounty hunters, crime bosses, and so on).
- Third, there are organisation pages. These will cover groups of people, such as the Antric Enterprise, the UFP, the Starlords, pirates, genies, and so on. These are generally rife with over the top stereotyping.
- Fourth, there are astronomical pages. These describe individual planets, systems, stars, clusters, nebulae, anomalies, and more. There are literally hundreds of systems, so most of them will have no coverage. The variety is staggering, so if you can think of it, it’s out there somewhere.
- Fifth, there are technology pages. Technology as a whole hasn’t massively advanced in the last two hundred years (not including the Ants). Certain key innovations have seen significant changes in the way life is led, however. Some of those will be described, especially if they are relevant to the crew and the ship.
- Sixth, ship pages. There is less variety in non-Antric ships than you might expect. They fit into a few standard classifications. These classifications will be described on these pages.
- Seventh, character pages. These describe the player characters.
- Eight, adventure logs, These describe what the crew has been through.